Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Roulette City Round 1 Pencils (pt 1)

Once again, these are from my entry for Round 1 of the Roulette City Original Character Tournament on deviantART.  All my finished work for this tournament can be read in order here in my deviantART gallery.

Here are the pencils for pages 1 through 3 (of 14).  Page 1 has also been completely inked, and can be found on deviantART here.

The basic design for the Tournament Official (I did some tweaking of my own) is by Sara-DiGiacomo on deviantART; the design for Cyrus, my opponent's character (who appears on page 3) is by Andiwashere on deviantART.




Plus, a bonus, not-quite-tournament-related preliminary piece featuring Butch Boyce (the handsome young man being terrorized by the Tournament Official and by his diminutive robot partner Heroina above), which, when inked and colored, will probably become my ID picture on deviantART:


Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment